A bespoke service aimed at families seeking advice regarding any aspect of their child’s education
With the help of our education consultants we support you to navigate the best educational path for your child. We provide a bespoke, confidential school search and placement service and advise you through Britain’s education system. We also give you a broad outline of the most suitable schools and nurseries and provide a clear plan of action following an initial consultation.
Educational Consultancy Services
- Nursery, School and University Selection
- Application Processes
- Entry Requirements
- Assessment Preparation at every level – 7+, 8+, 11+ and 13+
- SEN Advice
We offer one-off consultations to address any educational issues you might have. Whatever your concerns we are confident that we can put your mind at ease and make sure you are well informed.
Our School Placements Service will help ease the stress of finding the right school for your children
Finding the right school for your child can be an overwhelming experience. State or Independent? Co-ed or single sex? With Learn Happy London’s School Placement Service our education consultants can guide you to make the right decisions with confidence. We believe that decisions regarding your children’s education should be exciting, not confusing or overwhelming. The increasing number of choices available to today’s generation means that each school search is individual, bespoke and completely confidential.
At Learn Happy London we get to know you and your child as individuals. We strive to find schools that meet your criteria and provide a shortlist of schools we believe to be suitable. We also assist with application forms, tailor a schedule of school visits and prepare your child for entrance exams.
Whether you are a UK resident or relocating to London and looking to find the right school for your children we can help. Please get in contact to find out more.
HOW WE WORK
1. INIITIAL CONTACT Our first client contact is via a phone call or email. Our initial communication will establish key facts:-
- Client’s address and contact details
- Age and Year group and current school
- Needs and interests
- Special Educational Needs
- Any other requirements.
2. CONSULTATIONS An initial consultation is set up in order to discuss your requirements further, find out more about your childrens’ academic ability and extra curricular activities as well as give you and your children the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
3. FOLLOW-UP Following an initial consultation we provide a copy of the agreed plan of action, guide to the British Education System and a report containing a shortlist of schools devised to match yours and your children’s requirements.
4. SCHOOL VISITS We liaise with school admissions to organise and arrange school visits and meetings.
5. ASSESSMENTS We provide assessments to know your child’s potential and maximise their ability of getting into their preferred schools. A report is provided with feedback on areas to work on with the option of further tuition with Learn Happy London.
6. APPLICATION SUPPORT We offer help and support to complete application forms and liaise with school admissions if necessary.
7. POST PLACEMENT SUPPORT Learn Happy London offer post placement support from Curriculum advice, how the school year is structured and where to get the support required within schools.