HOW WE WORK
How we Work. Our aim is to provide a caring, trustworthy and dedicated service designed to equip, inspire and bring out the best in your child. Our initial communication will establish the following key facts:-
- Client’s address and contact details
- Subject/s required
- Age and Year group of child
- Child’s school
- Special Educational Needs
- Tests and Exams to be taken
- Exam boards if applicable
Once we have the necessary information, an initial meeting is requested as an opportunity to meet you, the parent and your child(ren) to discuss your child(ren)’s needs and requirements further as well as set the first lesson. We ask to see your child(ren)’s
- Latest school report
- Samples of any school work
- Education Health and Care Plans (EHCP) / SEN Statement if applicable
At the initial meeting, a welcome pack is provided including assessment activities for your child(ren) to complete. The aim of these activities is to find out your child(ren)’s strenghts and areas for development. Upon completion, the assessment activities are returned to Learn Happy London via post or email together with a signed copy of our Terms and Conditions prior to the first lesson commencing. A program of study is then prepared and delivered as from the first agreed lesson.
We advise all our tutors to:-
- Familiarise themselves with The National Curriculum
- Maintain contact with your children’s teachers via email, a notebook to be sent to school regualrly or via the parents.
- Look at relevant school websites to download the necessary policies including the Calculation policy, Literacy and Phonics policy in order to teach the children in line with their school and minimise confusion.
The cost of tuition is invaluable and is dependant on curriculum level, location and number of children as well as any other requirements you may have.
Please contact Learn Happy London on 07540893384 or Email Us to discuss your requirements and find out how we can help.