Assessment and Learning Consultations
Confused about School Entrance Exams? Worried your child is falling behind? Or perhaps you are concerned that their needs are not being met. Our Academic Assessment and Learning Consultations will ascertain your child’s levels of attainment, strengths and areas for development. We will provide you with an action plan that will help your children reach their goals and help you make the right choices.
Assessment and Learning Consultation Package includes:
- A phone call with the parent to discuss concerns, goals and personality of the child.
- 1: 1 Assessments with the pupil in a setting of your choice.
- Advice session with parents
- A report containing test scores, strengths and areas for development and approximate reading and spelling age
- Personalised Learning Pack
- 2 tuition sessions
- A follow-up session with Parents
- Options for further tuition.
Reasons for having an Assessment and Learning Consultation include, but are not limited to:
- Building confidence in areas of learning that may be a struggle.
- catching up on areas of learning that may have been missed
- Addressing and advising on specific needs such as dyslexia
- stretching a child who is finding work at school too easy
- preparing a pupil for a particular test or assessment such as the 11 plus
- to gain an accurate teacher’s assessment of where your child is at and what they need to do to improve.
Assessment and Learning Consultations take place in either your home or a mutually agreed venue at a time that suits both the consultant and family,
” The assessments were invaluable. Without them I would never have known where my daughter was placed within her year group and how much she needed to do. With Gaby’s help she achieved her goals and sat her 11+ with confidence. She got into her chosen school and is thriving. Thank you again for everything.’ – Mrs D, Holland Park
MAKE AN ENQUIRY